Increasing Profits for Your Green Energy Projects
Strenuous deadlines, challenging terrain, and ultimate respect for the environment we work in. Completing a project on time and ahead of schedule keeps your project profitable.
We understand what you’re up against; wetland protection, high profile or remote locations with difficult access, and challenging weather patterns-we want to help you succeed! Our crews work hard despite any obstacles to make sure you make those short deadlines and overcome any hurdle you might face in ensuring your projects’ success. We take great care and pride in our work and this carries through to each and every project.
When your project begins, we shift into high gear.
Solar Field Installation and Excavation
Here’s our crew hard at work digging trenches and setting pylons for a large solar field installation in Granby, Massachusetts.
Green Energy Development Services
- ATI and RBI pile installation
- GPS mapping and layout for access roads, property boundaries, clearing limits, pile locations and more
- Project access and road construction in the most challenging environments
- Wetland relocation/replication
- 24/7 emergency access with our fleet of tracked vehicles dispatched throughout New England
- Remote clearing for test mills
- Test pits and access for your geo report team and staff
- Gear transportation
- Push Pull Testing
Examples of Our Capabilities
Click on the images below to view larger.
Western Earthworks is a full-service civil contractor with industry leading experience to develop your site from the early stages of layout and land clearing, to earth moving, fine grading, storm water mitigation, and lastly, hydroseeding. We are excited to be a part of the fast-moving pace of today’s green energy industry.